Welcome to Gilmore Apartments
Situated in the heart of Downtown Seattle at Third Avenue and Pine Street, The Gilmore is the perfect base for living, working, and playing in the city. With Pike Place Market, shopping and the Metro transportation center right outside the door, there is no need for a car! This is urban living at its best in generous studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
Tax credit property serving households earning 50% and 60% of area median income. Section 8 vouchers welcome!
Eligibility and Screening Criteria
Due to Federal funding requirements for this property, applicant households must have an adult member who is not a full-time student unless one of the following student prohibition exceptions is met. You are:
1) Married and filing a joint federal tax return with spouse
2) A single parent with a minor child and neither are dependents of a third party
3) Receiving benefits under Title IV of the Social Security Act (e.g., TANF)
4) At least one student participates in a program receiving assistance under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act or under other similar, federal, state or local laws. (Attach documentation of participation.)
5) Previously under the care of a state foster care system
Note: Bellwether does not accept Portable Screening Reports.